Coronavirus and Our Commitment to Patient Safety
While there have been no cases of coronavirus (COVID-19) in our clinics, our primary concern is the health and safety of our staff and patients. We have been actively monitoring and following the Center for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines in order to refine our procedures and provide safeguards in response to the coronavirus outbreak.
What you need to know
- We want to remain flexible in our services so that everyone can receive the treatment they need. As a result, we are offering three service options to best serve our patients:
- Completing your treatment is the most important factor in successful physical therapy. Our clinics are open and continue to serve patients.
- We are committed to following proper protocols for sanitizing and disinfecting treatment tables, exercise equipment, waiting rooms, doors and common areas
- We encourage staff and patients to practice preventative measures, such as washing hands and covering coughs/sneezes, to reduce the spread of all respiratory illnesses
- We may need to schedule your appointment two weeks out to protect the health and safety of our other patients and staff if:
- You or anyone in your household have been exposed to anyone with coronavirus .
- You are experiencing flu-like or upper respiratory symptoms, fever, cough or shortness of breath.
Stay up to date with the latest information by referencing the links below from trusted healthcare and government organizations: