Professional care for your safety and convenience
Are you suffering from a nagging pain or recovering from an injury or chronic condition? This can be difficult, especially if the condition has left you with limited mobility. We believe every patient deserves access to the physical care they require in an environment that meets their needs. That is why our certified physical therapists will travel to you for personalized treatment in the comfort and safety of your own home.
Our at-home physical therapy treatment can help relieve the following conditions:
- General pain, weakness or deconditioning
- Limited functional ability
- Decreased flexibility
- Difficulty walking
- After-hospital stay or surgery
- Vertigo and dizziness
Is at-home care covered by insurance?
Some insurance carriers cover at-home care the same way they cover an in-person visit, without the need for a referral. Our team can check with your insurance provider to confirm your coverage before we schedule your appointment.
What precautions are we taking in response to COVID-19?
We continue to monitor developments surrounding COVID-19 and follow the CDC and APTA guidelines in our processes. For at-home physical therapy care, our employees are required to comply with the following:
- Follow stringent infection control policies, including respiratory hygiene and cough etiquette, proper hand hygiene, disinfecting measures and the use of recommended personal protective equipment (gloves and facemask).
- Pass a screening protocol every day before starting their shift.
- Follow CDC guidance when assessing patients/clients with a fever and lower respiratory symptoms, such as coughing or shortness of breath.
Employees who fail any component of the screening protocol are not allowed to work.
For more information about our at-home care and how it can help you, please contact us so we can develop a plan with you today.