Founder of Sports + Orthopedic Leaders Physical Therapy + Performance Training
Being effective matters, being fit matters, personal intentionality matters, doing what you say you will do matters, disrupting an undesired default future matters, community matters, integrity matters, living deliberately matters, living boldly matters, commitment matters, RESULTS matter.
Physical Therapy Schedule
Tammara Moore is the founder and owner of SOL Physical Therapy + Performance Training. She accepts a limited number of new patients and her schedule is often full up to 3 weeks in advance. If you are hoping to treat with Dr. Moore, there may be a wait before she has an evaluation appointment available.Make An Appointment
Certifications and Professional Highlights – Physical Therapy
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, University of St. Augustine Health Sciences
- Board Certified in Orthopedics
- CSU, Fresno, BS, Physical Therapy 1988
- Yearlong Maitland Australian Manual Therapy
- Master Level Active Release Technique Provider and Educator
- Neurosensory Taping, Spidertech Kinesiotaping Instructor
- Brimhall Wellness Practitioner
- Titleist Medical Professional, Functional Movement Systems
- SFMA, Selective Functional Movement Systems
Certifications and Professional Highlights – Performance Training
- CSCS Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- Russian Kettlebell Instructor, RKC and Strong First under Pavel
- Performance Enhancement Specialist through NASM
- Crossfit Level One Trainer
- Kettlebell and Crossfit enthusiast
- 4-Time Ironman Triathlon Finisher
- NCAA Div. 1 Runner
Dr. Tammara Moore is unquestionably one of the leading physical therapists in the Bay Area and she is doing incredible things to bring together innovative, evidenced-based treatments from a broad range of perspectives for a true multidisciplinary team approach to physical therapy, rehab, wellness and performance training. As a self-proclaimed “super-nerd for healthy movement” Tammara loves to go into the “why and how” of what’s happening with the anatomy, physics and mechanics of every patient’s case. She believes that when patients really understand this crucial information, they will be able to extend their treatment far beyond their sessions.
Tammara believes that the key to health, fitness and wellness is continuing to push past boundaries and find new and innovative means to facilitate restoration. Her compassion, vision, commitment to clinical excellence and fascination with the human body can be seen in all corners of every aspect of SOL. As founder, owner and CEO of Sports + Orthopedic Leaders PT Inc., Dr. Moore is committed to serving her community at the highest possible levels by empowering, inspiring, and enabling SOL’s team to provide the very best physical therapy and performance services possible.